artwork by Carol Seeley

MASTER OF THE SKIES by Carol Seeley

Friday, October 11, 2013

Nature's Patterns: Dale MacEwan, Debbie Tyson



..........................................................................................


Statement:
detail

Nature’s Patterns
Representational
Dale MacEwan
Fascination with the variety of shapes and patterns in the rocks along the shore has led me to this artwork. The patterns continue to evolve by the constant action of the waves on Gabriola Island, BC.  Similar to our lives - constant movement and change.
Techniques: Photo transfer, seta color paint, machine stitched & machine quilted. Photo Credit: Dale MacEwan





Nature’s Patterns
Abstract
Deb Tyson
As a child, I wanted to peer into any opening, stick my finger into any hole and explore what was inside.  I was often delighted with what I found hidden from the surface.
Techniques: machine pieced, machine quilted.

detail








No comments:

Post a Comment